Brewista Smart Scale
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
The Brewista Smart scale is the perfect scale for the home or cafe barista.
Its features and abilities are amazing.
- Nano coating means the scale is water-resistant. If the scale gets wet it should continue to function. If they stop working after getting wet just give them and shake and let them dry out. They will start up again. Perfect for brewing on and placing on your drip tray to weigh your shots.
- 6 Modes
- Rubberised coating
The six modes are in built into the software. All functions are automatically started. The scale will display time and weight for 5 seconds after the cup or vessel has been removed. This truly is a smart scale:
- Auto1: This is an espresso mode. Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero and timer start counting up.
- Auto2: This is the second espresso mode: Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero, start espresso machine and press orange timer button and scale timer starts. Remove cup and time and weight go back to zero.
- Auto3: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. This is for espresso machines with built-in timers.
- Auto4: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. When espresso hits the cup the timer starts automatically, weight is displayed.
- Hand1: This is a pourover mode. Add brewing vessel to scale and weight goes to zero. Add coffee grounds after 3 seconds weight goes to zero. Start adding water and weight and timer start. Remove brew vessel and both weight and time go back to zero.
- Hand2: This is a manual pourover mode. User tares and starts timer.
This is the most advanced scale we’ve seen and at an amazing price.